Tickets for one of the most beautiful museums in the world
Visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel
La visite à votre propre rythme
Fast track ticket
営業時間 09:00 - 20:00
Make the most of the Vatican Museums with fast-track entry tickets!
Visit one of the world’s biggest museums to discover masterpieces from the greatest Italian Renaissance painters, Ancient Egypt, plus the Greek and Roman Empires.
Marvel at the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Borgia Apartments and the Cabinet of Masks.
Penetrate deep into the heart of the museum complex to discover the Vatican's most famous site: the Sistine Chapel.
Access the chapel without waiting in line and see where papal conclaves are held to elect a new pope. Don't forget to look up to admire the splendid ceilings painted my Michelangelo, which represent the creation of man by god.
With your fast-track ticket you can access this popular site avoiding the long lines at the entrance, which can take several hours, allowing you to make the most of your time to explore the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
When you book, you will be offered an available time slot for the visit. The exact time will be indicated on your official ticket.
The confirmed time depends on availability. When selecting the 8:30am - 10am time slot, we will confirm the first available time that can include 8:30, 9, 9:30 or 10am (admission takes place every 30 minutes).
Please note that fast-track tickets are not available more than 2 months in advance.
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times: 9am to 6pm
- Location: Vatican Museums
- Your skip-the-line ticket is date and time specific: it can only be used on the exact time and date indicated on your voucher, and no other
- Your voucher will contain your official ticket with a bar code. You will need to present this, along with valid proof of ID, at the entrance to the Vatican Museums. Entry will be refused without these two documents
- Your fast-track ticket is non-transferable and cannot be used on another date and time than the one indicated on your voucher
- When booking, you will be asked to indicate the full name, gender, birth date and place of birth of all participants
- Once you have entered, you can spend as much time as you like exploring the museums (until closing time: 6pm)
- If you exit the Vatican Museums, no re-admission will be possible
- Reduced tariff available for students under 26 years old who present valid ID along with a valid international student card
- Visitors that have purchased reduced-tariff tickets (student/child) will be required to show proof of ID, without which the Vatican will refuse entry without a refund, and the visitor will have to pay the full rate
- All visitors will be asked to present valid ID
- Out of respect for the religious nature of the sites, participants are asked not to wear flip-flops, shorts, skirts falling above the knee, sleeveless tops, or any other inappropriate clothing
- The Vatican reserves the right to refuse entry, without refund, to any persons that do not respect the dress code
- Your official ticket shows a different price than the billed price as the booking fee and skip-the-line access are not included
- Admission to the Vatican Museums
- Admission to the Sistine Chapel
- Booking fees
- Fast-track entry
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras