La Traviata Opera Ballet in the heart of Rome
The atmosphere of The Church of Saint Paul Within the Walls
Choose your seating category
Mandatory printed voucher
期間 2 時間
See La Traviata, the opera ballet by Giuseppe Verdi, in the unique atmosphere of The Church of Saint Paul.
Enter the wonderful building of The Church of Saint Paul and enjoy a famous opera show. Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata is a three act opera whose story is based on the Alexandra Dumas novel la Dame aux Camélias, and its theatrical adaption.
Discover the tragic story of Violetta during an opera ballet performed by soloists and accompanied by a choir and orchestra directed by Ivan Antonio as well as a group of dancers.
You will be able to see the show from the front row or a seating category of your choice.
- Availability: every Tuesday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 8:30pm
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Departure point: Saint Paul Church
- Language: Italian
- You will be able to choose your seating category but you will not be assigned a specific seat within that category
- The show starts at 8:30pm but you are advised to arrive early to choose your seats
- Proper attire must be worn to attend the show
- Entry to The Church of Saint Paul
- Ticket for La Traviata opera ballet
- Your seating category
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All other extras