Enjoy an adrenaline-fueled day by discovering the Dominican Republic’s back country!
During this excursion, you will be able to try out different activities around Anamuya. On the program:
- A buggy ride: set off for Anamuya River where you will have time to go for a swim if you so wish!
- Horseback riding: travel through the region’s wilder landscapes on horseback
- An all-terrain vehicle “Safari”: visit a typical Dominican village and some local coffee, cacao and sugar cane plantations
- Zip lining: set between 2 mountains, the zip line offers a 1 kilometre-long crossing, ascending or descending up to 200 metres. Enjoy the thrilling speeds of travelling 70 km per hour in mid-air! At the end of the circuit, a 20-metre jump awaits you (a secure jump with cables)! Of course, you may also choose to use the stairs...
- A “flying” moment by chairlift: this ride will allow you to admire the regions typical plantations from sugar cane to forests and the ocean!
Take a break in the middle of the day to recuperate from the morning’s escapades. You will then be able to enjoy a 100% Dominican buffet before heading off for the afternoon activities. Taste local specialties including Sancocho (a traditional soup), fish accompanied by coconut sauce, rice pudding and more!
At the end of the day, you will be taken back to your hotel.