Feel like a local on a daily run
Discover Prague in an original way
Choose your route and your pace
所要時間 1時間, 2時間
Radim43 years oldプラハ
See Prague and keep fit at the same time!
Radim proposes a sporty tour of the city, adapting the pace and route to suit your level. So whether you're an experienced athlete or an occasional jogger, come for a cultural run!
Jog through the historic districts of the Old Town and Malá Strata (the "Lesser Town of Prague"), then over Charles Bridge, which spans the Vltava river at the heart of Prague.
This is a private tour, so you can entirely customize the route – maybe you prefer to stick to parks and green spaces, or you might want to see certain monuments then explore some typical Prague streets – it's up to you!
Throughout the tour, Radim will point out the monuments you see while jogging. According to your wishes (and your stamina), the activity will last for 1 to 2 hours, at the pace of your choice.
- Availability: every day (apart from exceptional dates)
Monday to Friday: 6am, 7am, 8am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
Saturday and Sunday: every hour, from 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Languages: English, Czech
- You will be collected from your hotel and dropped back there at the end of the tour (hotels located in central Prague only)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Jogging in the heart of Prague
- The services of Radim, your private coach and tour guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person, carried by Radim
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras