Choose from over 40 attractions, museums and tours in Paris
Easy to use (mobile pass with digital city guide, choice of the activities up to last minute...)
Save money vs buying individual entry tickets
Go at your own pace with 60 days validity
期間 60 日
Make the most of your time in Paris with Go City! With the Explorer Pass, you choose which 2, 3, 5 or 7 top attractions you want to visit and you then have 60 days validity to explore.
Discover the City of Lights at your own pace and save money at the same time! With over 40 museums, attractions and tours to choose from, there really is something for everyone.
Admire the views of the city from the Montparnasse or Eiffel Tower, hop on-board Big Bus Paris or cruise the River Seine with Bateaux Parisiens, visit one of the fascinating museums including the world-famous Louvre or venture out of Paris to Parc Asterix for a day of fun – the options are endless!
Enjoy added flexibility in case your plans need to change: your pass is valid for 2 years from date of purchase. After your first attraction visit, you have 60 days to visit the remaining number of attractions purchased.
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: https://gocity.com/paris/en-us/guidebook/explorer
- Availability: everyday (excluding exceptional circumstances)
- When booking, you will receive your pass directly by email. You may print out your pass or choose to present it on your cell phone upon admission to the various attractions. A digital city guide will also be sent to your email detailing the addresses and times of each attraction
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your trip, but the pass will only be activated upon first use at your first attraction visit. (Your pass is valid for 2 years after the date of purchase)
- You do not need to choose the attractions you want to visit at the time of booking. You can use the digital guide to plan your itinerary or decide once you are in Paris
- Once activated, your pass is valid for 60 days. You do not have to use the pass on consecutive days
- With the Explorer Pass, you cannot visit the same attraction twice
- Skip-the-line is only available at certain attractions, and you may still be required to undergo security checks prior to entrance at some venues
- Please note: some attractions may require a reservation. You will find detailed information in your Go City guide to Paris. You may be required to enter your bank account details to secure your timeslot (but no money will be taken if you turn up)
- Most attractions are free for babies. The pass is not required for them
- Paris Explorer Pass giving you access to 2, 3, 5 or 7 attractions of your choice
- A useful digital guide to Paris
- Skip-the-line access to certain attractions
- All other extras