2000 animals over the 14 hectares of the Zoological Park of Paris
Queue-jump access to the Zoological Park of Paris
Animals shows and animations
The chance to witness the feeding of different speices
Fast track ticket
Go and meet the 180 animal species present at Vincennes Zoo!
On the edges of Paris, Vincennes Zoo is the home to nearly 180 species and over 2,000 animals spread across 5 zones on 14 hectares of land.
The architectural constructions were designed with respect for the animals' origins. The park has recently been renovated with conserving the well-being of the animals always in mind.
All year long, you can discover the animals in their natural spaces, and you will be able to witness numerous shows that are held in the zoo.
As a family or between friends, offer yourself a getaway far from the hustle and bustle of Paris!
- Availabilty: everyday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times: varying from 9:30am to 8:30pm depending on the seasons
- The tills close 1 hour before the park closure
- During your reservation, you will be asked to indicate a provisional. However, you can use your ticket on the date of your choice (not exceeding 1 year from the date of purchase
- Tickets are associated to a name, you may be asked to show a of ID
- The park is accessible to people with reduced mobility: the paths are practical for wheelchairs
- We advise you to check the official website in order to verify the opening times, exceptional closures and the shows, depending on the season
- Entry is free or children 3 years and younger when presenting an ID card
- The entry ticket to the Zoological Park of Paris
- A guide
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras