Discover the major New York attractions with one pass
Save time and money
Save money and time with the New York CityPASS. Book now to visit 6 of New York's top attractions. Your pass is valid for 9 days, so you can choose when you visit the different attractions.
For 9 days, your pass gives you access to the following sites:
- Empire State Building (skip the line)
New York's most famous skyscaper! Admire the incredible views from the 86th floor of this historical building. Bonus: same-night general admission; enjoy a same-day second visit (June-August between 10pm-closing; September-May between 8pm-closing).
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The MET) (skip the line)
Located in the heart of Manhattan, the Metropolitan Art Museum is home to an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures and masterpieces from across the globe, covering a wide range of periods.
- American Museum of Natural History
The New York Natural History Museum presents the history of human and animal evolution through a fascinating collection of fossils and other natural wonders.
- Guggenheim Museum (skip the line) OR Top of The Rock (skip the line)
The Guggenheim is a museum of modern art that's as famous for its unique spiral-shaped architecture as for its prestigious exhibitions.
The Top of the Rock is the panoramic viewing platform at the top of the Rockefeller Center. Take in the breathtaking views of the city and the Empire State Building.
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island OR Boat Tour (skip the line)
The Statue of Liberty has become the symbol of New York. You'll take a ferry to Liberty Island to get a closer look at this magnificent monument and learn about the history of American immigration on Ellis Island.
For the boat tour, you can choose from the following sightseeing cruises: a tour around Manhattan, by day or by night, a tour around the Statue of Liberty, or an extreme tour on a giant speedboat!
- 9/11 Memorial Museum (skip the line) OR Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum (skip the line)
The 9/11 Memorial pays hommage to the victims of the 2001 attacks and documents the events surrounding the tragedy. The museum is located at the heart of the World Trade Center.
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum showcases the Intrepid aircraft carrier, the Enterprise space shuttle and submarine missile launcher, along with other planes and boats.
- Validity: any day of the week, for 9 consecutive days starting from the first time you use the pass
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book the pass, but your pass is not dated, meaning you are free to choose when to use it (pass valid for 1 year from date of purchase)
- The CityPASS comes in the form of a booklet that you will be given in exchange for your voucher at the first attraction you visit
- Each attraction can only be visited once. The CityPASS booklet contains 6 tickets: 3 for the Empire Stae Building, the American Natural History Museum and the MET + 1 ticket for the Guggenheim OR the Top of the Rock + 1 ticket for the Statue of Liberty OR the Boat Tour + 1 ticket for the 9/11 Memorial OR the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
- Do not detatch the individual tickets from the booklet, they will not be valid seperately
- Fast-track access is available for the MET, the Guggenheim, the Top of the Rock, the 9/11 Memorial, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and the Boat Tour
- More and more City Passes are used to visit the top sites in New York. This means that the fast-track ticket line is used by an increasing amount of visitors. Nevertheless, the waiting time will still be shorter that in the main line
- Fast-track access for the Empire State Building allows you to avoid the main entry line, but you will be required to wait your turn for the lifts once inside, and in front of the building at busy times
- At the 9/11 Memorial, you will be allocated a visit time upon your arrival. From April to September, all visits take place after 2pm
- Entry to your 6 chosen attractions
- Fast-track access (valid for certain attractions and subject to the number of City Pass holders using the access))
- Transport from one activity to another
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
Très pratique tout se déroule comme dit sur le site Les visites prévues sont époustouflantes . Je recommandeanne laure B.2017/01/12
Parfait, le NY cityPass permet de gagner du temps et de visiter des lieux magnifiques. Très satisfait.Laurent B.2017/01/04
Nous avons été déçus du musée intrepid. Le billet ne permet que l'accès au porte avion et au sous-marin (1h d'attente)Caroline J.2017/01/03