View the coastline by boat
Take stunning photos of your surroundings
期間 45 分
Explore the Los Angeles coastline by boat!
Choose between a 45-minute cruise departing from either Long Beach or San Pedro. Embark on this journey to discover the coastline in a new way, by sea!
Departing from Long Beach: Gaze upon the Long Beach buildings, its cargo and container ships, the Rainbow Lighthouse and the Oil Islands built in the 60s by petrol companies. You will pass by the famous British liner, The Queen Mary, which has been in the Port of Long Beach since 1968, and will also catch a glimpse of the sea lions lounging in the sun.
Departing from San Pedro (Port of Los Angeles): Navigate around the busiest port in The United States: The Port of San Pedro in Los Angeles. See The Federal Correctional Institute on Terminal Island, the coastguard, container ships and fireboats, etc. Also located in the district surrounding the bay is the Vincent Thomas Bridge – the 460-metre-long suspension bridge connecting Terminal Island to San Pedro – the Angel’s Gate lighthouse and the longest breakwater in the world.
When booking you will be asked to choose between departing from Long Beach or San Pedro.
- Availability: every day (excluding December 25 and other exceptional dates)
- Duration: 45 minutes approx.
- Departure times
- From Long Beach: 12:30pm, 1.45pm, 3:15pm and 4:45pm
- From San Pedro (Port of Los Angeles): 2:15pm, 1:15pm, 2:15pm, 3:15pm and 4:15pm
- Departure point: Long Beach or the Port of San Pedro, Los Angeles
- You will be asked to select a provisional date when booking. However you will be able to do the cruise on the day of your choice
- A 45-minute boat cruise departing from Long Beach or San Pedro, Port of Los Angeles (choice)
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras