Mystère™ is one of the great classics of the Cirque du Soleil®. With over 70 performers – singers, dancers, musicians, acrobats – this show is both spectacular and beautiful. Discover a world of poetry and imagination, full of life and colour. As dreams become reality on stage, you will witness a series of incredible and intriguing acts, that are metaphors of the mystery of life itself...
A Cirque du Soleil ® classic
The fantastical scenery
An inventive show which calls into question the mystery of life itself
When you book, you will be asked to choose your seating category from the following options:
- Category 1 (best seats available for reservation)
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Category 4
You will receive the best available seats in your chosen category
- Availability: every evening except Fridays (and exceptional dates)
- Duration: 1 hr 30 mins approx.
- Times: 7pm or 9:30pm (December 31 only: 4:30pm and 7pm). Guests will begin to be seated 1 hour before each show. We ask that you get to the auditorium at least 30 minutes before the start of the show. After this time seating cannot be guaranteed and you may be refused entry
- To collect your tickets for this Cirque du Soleil® show, you will need to present your voucher at the Treasure Island box office at least 1 hour before the start of the show (you can present your voucher on your smartphone or as a printed copy). Once this deadline has passed, any tickets which have not been collected will be cancelled.
- Only the person whose name is listed as the lead client will be able to collect the tickets. This name will be on your voucher and you will be asked to provide corresponding identification when you collect your tickets
- Entry to the show may be refused if the tickets have been in any way damaged, rendered illegible or copied
- Dress code: smart (no shorts, no open shoes)
- Access to the 'Mystère' show (with allocated seating)
- Local live entertainment tax
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras