A plane flight over the popular sites of West America (Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Glen Canyon...)
A stunning panoramic view over Horseshoe Bend with lunch onsite
A guided visit of Antelope Canyon
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Las Vegas
期間 11 時間
Discover West America thanks to this guided excursion departing from Las Vegas and arriving at Page! You will enjoy a visit around Horseshoe Bend as well as Antelope Canyon!
After your pick-up at Las Vegas, you will board a plane at Boulder City and leave for Page in the state of Arizona. For 1h30, you will admire the popular sites of the region from up above including Mead Lake, Hoover dam and Glen Canyon. You will enjoy the stunning views from above and be able to take a ton of pictures!
Once you arrive at the Page airport terminal, you will take a shuttle for Horseshoe Bend. This site is shaped like a horseshoe and surrounded byt he Colorado river. It is one of the most popular places to go in Ouest America. After a short hike, you will enjoy a superb view in front of which you will enjoy your lunch.
After lunch, you will head for Antelope Canyon to visit its famous gorges. You will learn tanks to your english-speaking guide, the history behind these cliffs and how they were built over time. You will head deep down into the canyon and will have the chance to take several souvenir pictures in this unique site.
Finally, you will head back to Las Vegas where a shuttle will drive you back to your hotel.
- Availability: everyday (apart from exceptions)
- Departure times: 6:30am
- Plane flight to Page: 1h30
- Horseshoe Bend visit: 1h10
- Antelope Canyon visit: 1h
- Departure location: Las Vegas, Arizona
Each participant must show their ID before boarding the plane. The transhport to and from your hotel only takes place if your hotel is located in the Las Vegas Strip.
- The plane used may be a twin otter (17 seats) or a caravan (9 places) according to the availabilities
- Due to rising oil prices, a surcharge of $30 per person will be payable locally, directly with our partner.
- Children under the age of 2 years old cn travel for free on their parents' laps
- The activity is not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- We recommend that you wear walking shoes and thick cloathing
- Although cameras are authorised, selfi sticks are not
- You are allowed to travel with waterbottles but you will not be permitted to open them on the flight
- For confort and weight arrangements aboard the plane, a supplement may be asked for people weighing more than 135kg/300lbs. This supplement will be payed onsite and is asked by our supplier.
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- The flight from Boulder City and Page
- Horseshoe Bend visit
- Antelope Canyon visit
- Services from your english-speaking guide
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
- The additional fuel costs to be paid on site, due to the increase in fuel prices ($30 per person)