Large selection of activities available in Dubai
Ease of use (receive the pass by email, present it on a mobile phone, choice of activities once there, pass valid for 60 days, etc.)
Go at your own pace: 60 days validity
Save money vs buying individual tickets
期間 60 日
Take advantage of a pass that allows you to choose 3, 4, 5, or 7 activities from the most popular attractions in Dubai! Savings are guaranteed !
Simply choose 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions to visit from a list of over 45! Soar to the top of the Burj Khalifa on the world's fastest elevator and admire the views of glamorous Dubai and the surrounding desert, have fun at the Aquaventure water park, see the city by hop-on hop-off bus or venture into the desert on a camel or 4x4 quad bike - Go City gives you freedom to choose!
Your pass is valid for 60 days after first use so you can explore at your own pace.
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: http://gocity.com/dubai/en-us/EXP-Guide
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- When your reservation is made, you will receive the pass by email. The pass can be printed or presented on your mobile phone at each attraction
- A digital guide, containing the addresses and opening hours for each attraction, along with reservation information (where applicable) will be sent to you with your pass.
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your pass is not restricted to this date – it will only be activated upon first use. The pass is valid for 2 years after purchase)
- Choosing the activities upon booking is not required. Once there, all you have to do is present your pass at the entrance of the activities of your choice
- Your pass is valid for 60 days after first use. You may spread out the days you use it as you wish and you will not be obligated to use the pass for consecutive days
- With the Explorer Pass, visitors can not do the same activity twice
- Certain tours require a reservation (notably the desert safari and dinner cruises). In the digital guide, you will find the instructions for booking (where neccesary). If required, the reception desk at your hotel can generally make reservation calls on your behalf.
- Most attractions are free for infants. A pass is not necessary for them in this case
- Dubai & Abu Dhabi digital Attractions Pass (3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions of your choice)
- Digital guide with information on all the activities
- All other extras