Cruise by dhow, a traditional Arab sailing boat
Friendly atmosphere with live entertainment
Views of Dubai's historic districts
Mandatory printed voucher
Sail the waters of Dubai Creek during a dinner cruise aboard a dhow, the traditional Arab sailboat!
You will be picked up from your hotel and taked to the pier to begin your 2-hour cruise. Set sail on the Khor Dubai, a waterway which crosses the city before extending into the desert. You will then pass through the historic districts of Al Sabkha and Al Ras.
On the boat, you will receive a warm welcome and will be invited to enjoy a dinner buffet composed of many local and international dishes (vegetarian options available).
At the end of the evening you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 3 hours approx. (including a 2-hour cruise)
- Cruise time: 8pm. Hotel pick-up before 8pm (detailed information will be provided once your booking is confirmed)
- Departure location: your hotel. Please note: hotel pick-up/drop-off is available for hotels in Dubai and Sharjah only
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted on the cruise
- Light shoes and clothes which cover your shoulders and knees recommended
- 2-hour dinner cruise by dhow
- Self-service buffet (international menu – vegetarian dishes available)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment
- Return transport from your hotel in Dubai or Sharjah
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras