Audio guide commentary in 10 languages
The tour of Casa Milà
Les commentaires de l’audio-guide en 10 langues
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
営業時間 09:00 - 18:30 , 09:00 - 20:00
Discover the unique Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera!
Classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO, la Casa Milà displays an undeniably brilliant architecture.The masterpiece was created in the 1900's by the famous Spanish architect Antonio Gaudi.
With your fast-track ticket, you will be able to admire the interior of la Pedrera whilst avoiding the queues.
Discover the secrets of the 4 quarters that make up the famous Casa Milà such as the terrace, the courtyard, the apartment rooms and even Gaudi's quarter where you will find his artwork, his plans and many more of his creations.
- Availability: Every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: La Pedrera - Passeig de Gracia
- Opening Times: 9:00am to 6:30pm
- This activity is accessible to persons of reduced mobility
- Lifts are available on all floors of la Pedrera
- The tour of Casa Milà
- Entry to the 4 quarters of the Pedrera
- Pick-up service from/ to your hotel
- Food and drinks consumed during your tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other extras