Discovering Amsterdam on a canal cruise
For all lovers of cheese and wine
An original appetizer along the river
Two drinks are included
期間 1 時間 30 分
Discover Amsterdam by boat while enjoying Dutch cheeses and a glass of wine!
Amsterdam's canals provide the perfect backdrop for an an appetizer cruise. You will board the boat and sit back and watch the city's landmarks go by: the Magere Brug, the typical 17th century houses, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank House... While enjoying a glass of wine in good company.
The platter consists of Dutch cheeses from Henri Willig, and the wine is specially selected by our partner LFE. If you don't drink wine, you will also have a choice of beers or a soft drink (2 glasses included).
Due to municipal works, the season and various events, the cruise itinerary is never fixed. Each cruise is therefore unique!
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
- Validity: every Friday and Saturday
- Departure: Damrak (exact address on your voucher)
- Schedule: Departure at 16:30 and return at 18:00
- The minimum age to participate in this cruise is 18 years old
- 1:30 canal cruise
- A selection of Henri Willig cheeses
- 2 glasses of wine (or beer or soft drink)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras